SERVES LARGE MARKET
Treatment of chronic or long-term medical problems with hospital-level care.
A published clinical pilot that validated Medically Home Group's model for safety and outcome objectives.
Operationally live in multiple markets treating patients with outcomes that validate its published research.
Being built to create virtual bed capacity to partner with hospitals and at-risk providers.
How a patient's home is transformed into
a virtual hospital unit
- Set up a temporary virtual hospital room in the patient’s home
- Configure/staff a physician-led/nurse-powered Medical Command Center - enabled and made safer through the use of advanced software, tools and capabilities
- Compose a clinical / operation / economic model that is designed to improve patient outcomes, while creating meaningful economic value
- Configure a unique network of clinical/non-clinical services, medications, equipment and supplies to patients’ homes, enabled by software
- Deliver care over a period of time to better stabilize patients and allow them to maintain a stable baseline after the episode of care
- Enable selected surgical procedures to be performed outside the hospital, by linking the ambulatory surgery center to the temporary hospital unit in the home
- Provide tools and systems that actively-engage the patient’s family, to amplify patient engagement and outcomes
Impact of Pandemic
Lack of Flexibility in Current System
Patients' Preference for Being Hospitalized at Home
NEED FOR "VIRTUAL HOSPITAL BEDS"
The need to create a lower-cost capacity to safely treat acute illness in a changing risk ecosystem
Purpose Built - To Enable Scalable, Safe, Advanced Medical Care at Home
Proprietary Technology Platform - Enables High Acuity Care at Home
Supply Chain - Acute rapid-response resources to the home delivered to overcome patient decompensation
Economics - Reliably generate sufficient savings to enable sustainability
What patients, families, and primary care physicians
“Every stage of this whole experience, everyone came and helped whenever I needed, for whatever I needed. I never felt alone in this.”Actual patient 4
“The doctor and the team talked with me about my symptoms, and then there was a prescription at our door an hour later. It was incredible.”Actual patient 3
“We liked everything about this program! We would recommend it to anyone who needed something like this. I tell people about it and they’re amazed! They don’t understand that this is possible in your home!”Actual patient 2
“To have a doctor available to me at midnight – you just don’t get anything better than that! No matter the time, when I needed something my Care Team dropped everything and was there for me. They are fantastic people.”Actual patient 1
“Sending a patient to the hospital can feel like a failure to a physician. It is wonderful knowing my patients can get the care that they need in the comfort of their homes.”Primary care physician 2
“I loved working with the Medically Home Program. The admission was seamless, my patient got excellent care and I was kept in the loop.”Primary care physician 1
Stay current on Medically Home's virtual hospital and the latest in digital health, telemedicine, and patient-centric care.