Unique Model Elements
Uniquely designed for high-acuity patients in a home setting
Design and significant investment in a scalable model that is enabled by technology and a senior business/clinical and technology leadership team
- Acute/rapid response supply chain network
- 24/7 medical command center centralized on-demand acute care management
- Uniquely composed technology in the home to support the monitoring of and communication with high-acuity patients
- ~30 day episode of care to ensure clinically stable patient endpoints at discharge with no transitions/hand-offs
Key elements that enable advanced medical care at home.
Everything You Need
Supplies and services tuned to patient needs and delivered to your home.
Your primary care doctor is a fully integrated member of the clinical team.
A Modern Patient Experience
Doctors of patients with selected medical and surgical diagnoses that traditionally required hospitalization now have the option to recommend the Medically Home Program.
Care Comes to Patients
We bring clinicians, medication, equipment, and even meals to patients. This means patients can recover from illness in their own comfortable and familiar surroundings.
24/7 for 30 Days
A physician-led/nurse-powered team of doctors, nurse practitioners, and nurses, guide and oversee patients’ medical care from Medically Home’s Medical Command Center.
Our medical team focuses on patients 24/7 for ~30 days, ensuring maximum access to care and no gaps in care or communication.
Medically Home is bringing together three formerly-siloed aspects of medical care:
- Active treatment during an acute medical episode
- Restorative care
- Reduction of preventable future medical episodes
During the entire Medically Home episode of care, patients are cared for by a single, cohesive multi-disciplinary care team.
- Patients can reach their medical team 24/7 with the push of a button
- Families can view health status securely online
- The Medically Home care platform tracks vital signs, medications, medical test, procedures and elements of a patient’s care and organizes it into intelligent, actionable, up-to-the-minute information that the whole team shares