The benefits of the virtual hospital model are shared between patient, family, payer, hospital, and healthcare worker.
SERVES LARGE MARKET
Treatment of chronic or long-term medical problems with hospital-level care.
A published clinical pilot that validated Medically Home Group's model for safety and outcome objectives.
Operationally live in multiple markets treating patients with outcomes that validate its published research.
Being built to create virtual bed capacity to partner with hospitals and at-risk providers.
- Access to clinicians
- Peace of mind
- Information and connectivity
- Pressure on their time
- Satisfaction and comfort
- Engagement and outcomes
- Dignity and sleep
- Alienation and disruption
- Improved member satisfaction
- Improved quality scores
- Data to improve pricing and contracting with employers and providers
Full or Clogged Hospitals
- Avoid capital expenditures to bed expansion
- Opportunities to admit new patients that align with the hospital's strategy
- Improved economics
- Improved alignment with payers
- Improved relevance
- Superior posture to explore risk contracting
- Improved joy of practice - increased satisfaction
- True continuity of care
- More time with patients
- Satisfaction associated with innovation participation