The latest on patient-centric care, telehealth, and Medically Home's hospital-at-home
- Health IT Business News – April 15, 2021by Posted By: Annmarie Budniak on April 15, 2021 at 11:19 am
(AI) company, announced that AccentCare, a national post-acute healthcare services comapany with over 240 locations in 29 states, will
- Build or Buy – Delivering Acute Care at Homeby medicallyhome on April 15, 2021 at 10:02 am
management required to adopt Acute Care at... The post Build or Buy – Delivering Acute Care at Home appeared first on Medically Home.
- Post-Acute Care: The Next Frontier for Health...on April 15, 2021 at 9:47 am
payer and provider are blurring and the expectation is that post-acute healthcare organizations must exist in a world of multiple payment
- Stephen Arndt of Silver Linings Technology: How...by David Liu on April 14, 2021 at 6:24 pm
on CIO Consulting. My clients were primarily in the Post-Acute Healthcare industry such as Assisted Living and Skilled Nursing facilities. I
- What Medicare Advantage Plans Want From...by Andrew Donlan on April 14, 2021 at 5:43 pm
. Its at-home businesses also includes partnerships with the hospital-at-home provider DispatchHealth and the at-home primary care provider
- Hospital-at-Home Care Programs—Is the Hospital...on April 14, 2021 at 11:31 am
Hospital-at-Home Care Programs—Is the Hospital of the Future at Home?
- Pandemic Boosts an Old Idea—Bringing Acute Care...on April 14, 2021 at 11:31 am
Bicycle For many clinicians, hospital at home is an opportunity to
- Last week to register for WHAHC 2021by medicallyhome on April 13, 2021 at 1:11 pm
has put together a fantastic virtual event for you.... The post Last week to register for WHAHC 2021 appeared first on Medically Home.
- How to Find Bilingual Medical Professionals in...by Stacy Sampson, D.O.;Eleesha Lockett, MS on April 13, 2021 at 12:25 pm
. According to data from the Centers for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS), a survey of over 4,700 medical professionals found that
- Telehealth Best Practices: Ian Oppel of...by Dave Philistin, CEO of Candor on April 13, 2021 at 10:43 am
is a healthcare executive with over 25 years of post-acute healthcare leadership experience providing expertise in rehabilitation, fiscal