The latest on patient-centric care, telehealth, and the virtual hospital.
Re-posting or sharing does not signify an endorsement.
- Medically Home Learning Modules & Toolsby medicallyhome on December 1, 2020 at 11:15 am
). Please submit this form to request the materials... The post Medically Home Learning Modules & Tools appeared first on Medically Home.
- CMS Launches Hospital-at-Home Program to Free Up...by Ken Terry on November 30, 2020 at 8:52 pm
and software for HaH programs, told Medscape Medical News that several Medically Home clients plan to treat both COVID and non-COVID
- New Hospital-at-Home Waiver Program Is ‘Another...by Robert Holly on November 30, 2020 at 4:58 pm
in July. Rami Karjian — co-founder and CEO of the Boston-based Medically Home — told HHCN this is a “transformational moment” for high-
- The world's lost tourist attractions we wish we...on November 30, 2020 at 11:46 am
control, says Pippa Shulman, chief medical officer of Atrius' Medically Home Group. In April, Mount Sinai extended access even to COVID-19
- CMS expands ability for hospital-level care at...by Shannon Muchmore @stmuchmore;Shannon Muchmore on November 30, 2020 at 10:41 am
Six health systems were immediately granted waivers for the new Acute Hospital Care At Home program to treat more than 60 acute conditions.
- Public Perception of In-Home Care Is ‘Through...by Andrew Donlan on November 29, 2020 at 6:06 pm
more than 3,000 agencies across the U.S., Canada and Australia. Hospital-at-home and SNF-at-home models have both become far more popular
- CMS Guidance Supporting Hospital at Homeby WebDev on November 28, 2020 at 12:43 pm
for your organization, how to support hospital at... The post CMS Guidance Supporting Hospital at Home appeared first on Medically Home.
- CMS seeks to boost hospital capacity during...by Ayla Ellison (Twitter) on November 27, 2020 at 9:35 am
the following six health systems with extensive experience providing acute hospital care at home to immediately participate in the program:
- Hospitals can care for Medicare patients at home...by By LINDA A. JOHNSON AP Medical Writer on November 27, 2020 at 9:00 am
, where they can be more comfortable and have family around. Medically Home Chief Executive Rami Karjian said he hopes elderly patients who
- Healthtech is the New Healthcareby Louis Camassa on November 26, 2020 at 2:27 pm
—so much so that they are investing heavily to expand their entire hospital-at-home platform experience. Maron wasn’t the only one to note