The Scalable Virtual Hospital
Purpose-built to safely create acute hospital care at home
Uniquely designed for high-acuity patients in a home setting
We’ve designed and made significant investments in a scalable model that is enabled by technology and a threefold business/clinical/tech leadership team
- Acute/rapid response supply chain network
- 24/7 medical command center: centralized, on-demand acute care management
- Uniquely composed technology in the home to support the monitoring of and communication with high-acuity patients
- An episode of medical care to ensure clinically stable patient endpoints at discharge with no transitions/hand-offs
Clinical Care Model
Key elements that enable advanced in-home medical care.
A Modern Patient-Centric Experience
Among the major components of our value proposition is that doctors of patients with selected medical and surgical diagnoses that traditionally required hospitalization now have the option to recommend the Medically Home Program.
Comes to Patients
Hospitals now have the flexibility to quickly add capacity at a lower cost, safely, and in a patient-centric manner. By bringing clinicians, medication, equipment, and even meals, patients can recover from illness in their own comfortable and familiar surroundings.
Medically Home is bringing together three formerly-siloed aspects of medical care:
- Active treatment during an acute medical episode
- Restorative care
- Reduction of preventable future medical episodes
During the entire episode of care, patients are cared for by a single, cohesive multi-disciplinary care team.
A physician-led/nurse-powered team of doctors, nurse practitioners, and nurses, guide and oversee patients’ medical care from a Medical Command Center.
The medical team focuses on patients 24/7 for length of care, ensuring maximum access and no gaps in care or communication.
- Patients can reach their medical team 24/7 with the push of a button
- Families can view health status securely online
- The Medically Home care platform tracks vital signs, medications, medical tests, procedures and elements of a patient’s care and organizes everything into intelligent, actionable, up-to-the-minute information that the whole team shares
The research behind the patient-centric, virtual hospital model, including Medically Home’s published clinical trial.
Select Tab To View Document