Moderated by Susan Dentzer of the Duke-Margolis Center for Health Policy, the discussion will identify:
• Elements in common with hospital-at-home programs that treat general medical conditions;
• Special features associated with cancer care;
• Distinct as well as common challenges faced by all cancer-focused hospital at home programs; and
• Opportunities for growth and expansion, such as into rural areas of the country.
Speakers will include:
• Kathi Mooney, PhD, RN, FAAN (Huntsman Cancer Institute at University of Utah)
• Ryan Nipp, MD, MPH (Harvard Medical School / Massachusetts General Hospital)
• Callie Scott, MSC (Abramson Cancer Center at University of Pennsylvania Health System)
• Cardinale Smith, MD, PhD (Icahn School of Medicine at Mount Sinai)
• Kerin Adelson, MD (Smilow Cancer Hospital / Yale Cancer Center)
Don’t miss this unique webinar on this groundbreaking area of cancer care and hospital at home!